Automated, targeted monitoring of new vulnerabilities
Save time, improve efficiency and enhance IS security
Brightwatch is a software solution for automated, targeted monitoring of new IT vulnerabilities.
Our tool enables you to identify in real time vulnerabilities that could impact the IT assets deployed within your IS, and prioritize remediations according to their level of criticality for your company.
AUTOMATED MONITORING OF NEW VULNERABILITIES
Monitoring published vulnerabilities is a crucial element in securing your IS. Does your team spend a lot of time on it? Do you have a monitoring solution in place, but are drowning under the number of alerts that are not targeted to your IT assets?
Brightwatch automates the discovery of new vulnerabilities and helps you prioritize the patches to be deployed with regard to the criticality of the vulnerability and the IT assets concerned.
60 days! That’s the average time between the publication of a vulnerability and its remediation. This provides a comfortable window to potential exploitation by cybercriminals.
To complement your existing vulnerability detection tools, Brightwatch automates the monitoring of new vulnerabilities, based on their relevance to your specific IT environment.
Not all vulnerabilities are equally critical. Our solution analyzes and evaluates each new threat according to its severity, potential for exploitation and impact on your information system. It also alerts you to vulnerabilities induced by obsolete hardware and components.
Brightwatch helps you make informed decisions and focus on the most critical issues.
Vulnerability monitoring software:
Discover Brightwatch in video
Why choosing Brightwatch
- Save time: no need to spend hours manually searching for the latest vulnerabilities or identifying those that affect your IS. Our solution does it for you.
- Cost-savings: for less than 10,000 euros per year, you have a complete solution to target your monitoring according to the assets deployed within your IS.
- Efficiency: you can prioritize the remediation of the most critical vulnerabilities for your business.
- Improved security: by being constantly informed of new vulnerabilities, you reduce your windows of exposure to the risks of exploiting security holes.
- Integrated expertise: our solution benefits from the expertise of our IT security teams, who have developed the solution to meet the needs of their day-to-day contacts.
- Available as SaaS or On-Premise: whatever your choice, our experts will help you deploy Brightwatch.
Would you like a demo?
Contact us for a personalized demonstration and find out how our solution can strengthen your IT security policy.